Pages

french background

Monday, February 28, 2011

Chocolate Mousse

I first made this chocolate mousse recipe about 14 years ago and have been making it ever since.  I have been making it with milk chocolate all these years and I think it's about time I actually tried it with dark chocolate.  

Here's a picture of my milk chocolate version


Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Ingredients
300g Chocolate
3 eggs, separated
1 1/2 cups cream
25g caster sugar

Method
  • Melt the chocolate, quickly mix in the egg yolk and cream until smooth.
  • Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form, mix in the sugar until sugar has dissolved.
  • Fold egg whites into the chocolate mixture, pour into bowls and set in fridge.


This recipe is very easy and quick to make and has only 4 ingredients. I have also made this in shot glasses topped with maltesers.


No comments:

Post a Comment